Well hello everyone can't believe it's October where has the year gone.
I have two new Besties for you.
So I had a lot of fun doing this one, for something different I printed her on Xpress water colour paper.
I've coloured her with Nuvo Aqua Flow:
- Skin: Lemon Zest with lots of water
- Hair: Rustic Oak and Spiced Ginger
- Eyes: Aqua Splash and Lilac Blossom
- Flowers: Indigo Dawn, Lilac Blossom and Spiced Ginger
- Leaves Evergreen Fern and Fresh Green
- Lips: Red Apple
- Back Ground: Azure Blue with lots of water
Paper is from Scrapbooking from Sweden Coffee in the Arbour pack
Sequins: for Neat and Tangled (ocean waves)
and the sentiment stamp is from my stash.
This lovely Bestie I've coloured with Copic's on Xpress Blending card.
- Skin: E0000,00,11,21
- Jeans: B91,93,97,99 E40,41
- Hate Y23,26,28
- Flowers Y15,19,38
- Leaves: G99 YG13
I've cut her out with regal Circle Doily cutting die set.
And then used two paper doilies coloured with Tim Holts Distress Oxides
Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick sprayed with water and blotted with paper towel.