Monday 9 March 2020

March 2020 Challenge #3



Welcome to March Challenge #3
WOW where into March now 
Thank you for dropping in for a look.
Do you remember when you where still in school?
And you told the teacher I've lost my home work?
Well I was away for a weekend at a craft retreat and come home to find someone
has been using my computer in my craft room,
So my list of colours used was move by my son I've turned my room upside down looking for it.
and can't find the list I'm not happy at all.



Die cut used is from Heartfelt creation.
Intricate Swirl Frames for the top cart I used it hole,
On the second image I cut of the lace boarder 


So again I'm sorry I can't give you all the colour I used
But here are a few I remember 
COPICS Used:
  Skin E0000, 000, 01, 11,  21, R20
in the second image I used the Fluorescent colours

That's all form me today 
thank you for understanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment